Tuesday 21 September 2010

In the paint shop



Finally - things have evolved slowly, and I have not been that busy with blogging either, but at last the paint is being done just in a few days. Got a mail from Mark with some paint samples:

It is always extremely difficult to judge precisely a color through a sample picture, so I returned the following photo found somewhere on the web of a -72 1800ES in 105 Volvo Gold Metallic as my car also had initially:


After a few days I got what I waited for - Photos of the repainted body:

This looks amazing - Reassembly remains, and I am waiting for an estimate on completion.







1 comment:

  1. Good to see that you are back at the blog. And the paintwork looks really good on the pictures, so this is how my car will look like in some year/s from now Golden Metallic..
    //P1800ES-73

    ReplyDelete